Friday, November 22, 2013

Road Trippin the Grand Circle

Well, we are currently homeless and jobless. With much consideration we decided to do what any rational person would do in the same predicament. Road Trip!   

I mean come on, who knows when another chance like this will happen.  Lets enjoy this time off together and do some traveling. 

We mapped out a plan 



The total driving distance was 1,282 mi

Our Destinations: 

A. Phoenix, 
B. Sedona, 
C. Grand Canyon, 
D. Zion National Park, 
E. Bryce Canyon National Park, 
F. Capitol Reef National Park, 
G. Arches National Park, 
H. Back to Sedona, 
I. Back to Phoenix. 


This would be a very long post if I added all of the photos for each destination so I am going to split them up into separate posts.  Here are some pics from our first destination Phoenix! Actually, we aren't in Phoenix per se. 

We hiked at Saguaro Lake



Rented a boat at Canyon Lake








And took a tour of Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wright's winter home. 






No comments:

Post a Comment