So this is the beginning... of my blog and small business!
After years of wanting a sewing machine I finally purchased one and
I LOVE IT!
I've already put my sewing machine to good use. I was throwing a baby shower for my friend Sarah and new exactly what to make her.
A baby quilt for her lil cutie. Her nursery colors are grey and yellow and this is how it turned out!
I hope her and her lil man get a lot of use out of it!



I can't believe how cute your first creation is! You are a super star my love!! I love how much you love this, make me smile! The color combo is perfect and it's darling!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I love the color choices. And it looks like you found a secret talent. Yeah!! So many things you can do if you can sew.
ReplyDeleteI was blown away by this beautiful blanket, Jane. I absolutely love it and can't wait for Baby Evan to be here and love it as much as I do!
ReplyDelete